IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2016 can be checked from below based on which the candidates can apply for the exam. IBPS SO major Eligibility conditions are stated below-
- Citizen of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee/ Indian origin people
All the applicants need to bear in mind that while filling the application form they have to fill all the details in appropriate manner. Based on the details you fill you will be allocated in bank and once the details are filled you will not be allowed to change them in any manner.
NOTE: It is very important to fill in the appropriate category in the application form as based on it, the provisional allotment and selection of candidates will be done.
It is important to show all the documents about the things you fill in during application form. These will include majorily-
- Educational Qualifications
IBPS Specialist Officer Educational Qualification: For all the posts of Specialist officer, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility conditions which are detailed below. Just keep in mind you need to have all the documents to prove your educational qualifications.
IBPS Specialist IT Officer (Scale 1) Eligibility:
4 year Degree Course | Post Graduate Degree course completed in
- Computer Science | Computer Applications | IT
- Electronics | Electronics & Telecommunications | Electronics & Communication | Electronics & Instrumentation
OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
IBPS Specialist Agriculture Field Officer (Scale 1) Eligibility:
4 year Degree course in
- Agriculture | Horticulture | Animal Husbandry | Veterinary Science
- Dairy Science| Fishery Science | Pisciculture
- Marketing & Cooperation | Co-operation & Banking | Forestry
- Agricultural Biotechnology | Food Science | Agriculture Business Management | Food Technology | Dairy Technology | Agricultural Engineering
IBPS Specialist Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale 1) Eligibility:
Post Graduate Degree in
- Hindi with English as a subject
- Sanskrit with English and Hindi
IBPS Specialist Law Officer (Scale 1) Eligibility:
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
IBPS Specialist HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale 1) Eligibility:
Graduate | Full/ Part time Post Graduate degree in
- Personnel Management | Industrial Relations | HR | Social Work | Labour Law
IBPS Specialist Marketing Officer (Scale 1) Eligibility:
Graduate | Full time course in-
- MMS (Marketing)
- MBA (Marketing)
IBPS Specialist Officer APPLY ONLINE
- Candidates with Post graduation degree/ Diploma with more than 2 specializations are not eligible to apply.
- For posts other than IT Officer, candidates must have done certificate/ diploma/ degree in computer operations or should have studied computers/ IT in school or college
Full Details of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 LOOK
IBPS Specialist Officer Important Dates LOOK
For any kind of doubt, you can write to us in comment section below and we will help you. Stay connected with us for all the IBPS SO related exam material.