IBPS Specialist Officer How to Apply Online
The candidates should be able to fill the IBPS Specialist Officer VI exam from 16th November, 2016 as the link will be made active on the website. IBPS CWE SO VI Exam is the high level competitive exam and is applicable for graduates of different domains. As per the eligibility criteria they can fill out the application form. Below are the steps which have to be used for applying online.
Steps to apply online for IBPS Specialist Officer VI-
- Go to official website- www.ibps.in
- Click on CWE Specialist Officers Link on Left sidebar
- Click on IBPS CWE Specialist Officer VI Apply Online Link
- Click on New Registration link
- There you can register with the details required
- Once you do so, you will get your registration ID and same has to be remembered at all costs
- Now, Fill in your personal details, education details and complete the form.
- Attach your scanned photograph, signature as per the correct dimensions.
IBPS Specialist Officer Photograph & Signature Specifications LOOK
IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility DETAILS
- Registration ID will be sent to you on your registered email ID and phone number also
- You can save the application form when you cannot complete it in 1 moment and then you can resume back from the same point.
IBPS Specialist Officer Application Fee Payment:
Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD and Rs.600 for all others and this payment can be done ONLINE only. No other means of payment will be accepted by IBPS.
For any kind of query, please write to us in comment section and we will help you.
IBPS Specialist Officer VI Important Dates LOOK
IBPS Specialist Officer VI Full NOTIFICATION LOOK