Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS SO Examination is scheduled in month of January and February and as by this time you all know that competition is tough so everyone needs to be very careful while preparing for the examination. In this post we are suggesting some good books which aspirants need to study to get this job. Books suggested are based on the reviews of the books, if anyone want to suggest any good book please comment in the below section we will definitely add it in this post.
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal (English) 1st Edition by B S Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning (English) 1st Edition by A.K Gupta
For Quantitative Aptitude
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Advance maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav
For Professional Knowledge
- CWE-IBPS Bank-HR Specialist/Personal officer Complete Book by Chandresh Agrawal
- IBPS-Specialist Officers (HR/Personnel Officer)-Scale-I Common Written Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Kiran’s IBPS Specialist Officers HR Officers
These are the books which will help you to achieve your goal to be a HR officer in any bank. If you have any question then please comment we will try to solve it.
|IBPS SO HR Previous Papers||IBPS SO HR Sample Papers||IBPS SO HR Syllabus|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus||IBPS SO Best Books|