IBPS Specialist Officer Marketing officer Sample Papers are given below which you can refer for your exam preparation. IBPS SO marketing officer model questions will be given from almost all sections i.e. Reasoning, General Awareness, English, professional knowledge of marketing. You can view the papers from below given links and start preparing for your exam.
Q1: What is the main function relating to selection of salesman?
- Determination of nature of salesman
- Selection of salesman
- Determination of sources of salesman
- Determination of no. of salesman
- All of above
Q2: Effective selling skills depends on-
- Knowledge level of competitors
- Knowledge of related markets
- Information regarding political leaders
- Information about marketing staff
- Information regarding share market
Q3: ‘Buyer Resistance’ means-
- Buyer fighting with seller
- Buyer’s hesitation in buying the product
- Buyer become the seller
- Buyer buying the product
- Buyer’s interest in the product being sold
The reasoning questions will be asked in form of statements & conclusions, missing patterns, odd man series, pattern matching all in form of MCQs i.e. multiple choice questions. The questions from all topics are asked from basics and core sections of IBPS SO Marketing officer. All the applicants should practice the questions and topics of IBPS SO Marketing officer to become efficient to answer all questions in exam. It is very important to give the time to appropriate questions which you find hard so that you leave no option to be marked with negative marking in exam.
For any kind of query, please write to us in comment section and we will surely help you. For all the sections of IBPS SO Marketing officer you can find the study material given below.
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|