IBPS SO Marketing Officer Old Question Papers are given below which can be checked from below and you can use them for your exam preparations. IBPS Marketing officer previous papers are the best source of exam preparation with the clear picture in mind about how the questions are asked in exam. IBPS Specialist Officer Marketing Questions from marketing, reasoning, English, general awareness, quantitative aptitude etc. are asked in exam and if you have practiced them all, it will be good for you.
The functions of the distribution (marketing) channel are-
- To gather market information/to promote and spread persuasive communications/physical proximity to consumer/matching the buyers‟ needs/negotiate and settle the final price.
- To provide the consumers with the required technical information about the products/physical distribution to consumers /acquire and use funds for financing the channel/intermediaries provide the deposit or buy the goods on cash basis./Assume the risk of carrying out the channel tasks.
- To bring the product ownership to the final buyer.
- Both 1) and 2)
- None of these
Q2: Statement: E < F <= G = H > S
Conclusion: 1. G > S 2. F <=H
- Only conclusion 1 follows
- Only conclusion 2 follows
- Either conclusion 1 or 2 follows
- Neither conclusion 1 nor 2 follows
- Both conclusion 1 & 2 follows
Q3: Choose the best of synonyms of given word-
Catering- 1) Considering 2) Lending 3) Supplying 4) Working 5) Indulging
Aggressive- 1) Violent 2) Brutish 3) Offensive 4) Determined 5) Demanding
All the question papers can be checked from below and you can view them. All the IBPS SO Marketing officer study material can be checked from below and you can start preparing for your exam.
|Paper 1||Answer Key||Paper 2||Answer Key|
|Paper 3||Paper 4||Paper 5|