IBPS HR Officer Previous Year Question Papers contain the questions papers which have been asked by IBPS in earlier years. IBPS HR Officer Old question papers are the full set of papers which the candidates in last years have attempted and cleared with good of scores. IBPS exam contains all the questions from the prescribed syllabus only but the difference lies in the type of questions and the form in which they are asked.
You can practice some questions written below and their full set can be checked from given PDF files.
Q1: Sensitivity Training is-
- Sensitization of employee for organization
- Related with organization change
- Kind of group for discussing the interpersonal behavior
- Induction Training
Q2: Which of the following was/were the features of the first phase of development of the people management functions?
- Wage Administration
- Training and placements
- Promotions and compensation
Q3: Why has Human resource management become very significant in recent decades?
- Increasing proportion of women in the workforce
- Growth of powerful nationwide trade unions.
- Widening scope of legislation designed to protect the interests of the working class.
- Revolution in information technology that might affect the work force
- All of these
What is the synonym of given word- Word which means approximately the same as given word.
- co-operating with
- reducing the quality
- hampering the progress
- conciliating in order to
- adjusting for the better
You can check the answers of all questions from the below files. Practice all the papers and you will be well prepared for the exam.
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3||Answer Key 3||Paper 4|
|IBPS SO HR Books||IBPS SO HR Sample Papers||IBPS SO HR Syllabus|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus||IBPS SO Best Books|