IBPS PO Salary structure is defined below as per which the candidates are given payment every month. There have been several changes in this structure over years but for now the standard is mentioned below. Promotions are always the stepping stones of job sector and so they give better career to individual. The proper CTC offered by IBPS is detailed below. Maximum part of CTC is IBPS PO Take Home Salary and the candidates can get it every month.
IBPS PO Salary Structure
There are several other factors in the CTC other than the basic salary. The details of IBPS PO Average Salary with explanation are given below-
- HRA or House Rent Allowance: The house rent which is being paid by every employee where he stays is given based on the location he resides in.
- DA or Dearness Allowance: The allowance which is being paid to the government employees for the living adjustment. Based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and inflation, DA amount is increased if inflation increases and valid otherwise.
- Special Allowances: These are added to the CTC as per the pay scale. For Scale I, it is 7.75% on which DA is payable
- CCA or City Compensatory Allowance (CCA): This is given based on Metro & non- Metro locations.
- Conveyance Allowance: The allowance being offered for computing purposes.
GROSS ANNUAL CTC (includes HRA): 557640.52/-
Basic Pay is 23700/-
IBPS PO Allowances & Perks
|Gross Total with HRA||38703|
|Pension/ Telephone/ Petrol/ Canteen Subsidy/ Newspaper||2500/ 400/ 3000/ 400/ 300|
In case of wage revision, 10th bipartite settlement in increase of IBPS PO depends on the hike given, i.e. 15% – 30% (Gross salary Rs.37068 to Rs.41899)
After the probation period of 2 years, the candidates are promoted to higher post i.e. Junior Management Grade Scale- I Officer or Middle Management Grade Scale II|III or Senior Management Grade Scale IV|V or Top Management Grade Scale VI|VII
For any queries on the above mentioned thing, you can write to us in comment section. We will be ready to help you in every case possible.
Looking for More About Probationary Examination Check Here
IBPS 2017 Important Links
|PO Syllabus||PO Exam Pattern||PO Numerical Ability||PO Experience|
|PO Cut Off||PO Attempts|