The fresh graduates of every recognized University are very keen in taking up the government sector jobs. The public sector jobs include the UPSC exams, bank exams, IB exam, SAIL exam etc. In banking sector, there are several banks which conduct the Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer and Clerk exams. IBPS conducts these exams every year wherein many candidates participate and compete among themselves to take the renowned position in the bank. There are several RRBs linked up to IBPS which take up the selected candidates from the full selection process described by IBPS.
Here are some preparation tips which will surely help you to prepare for IBPS exam in some months only.
IBPS PO Preparation in 3 months
- Knowledge of the syllabus for the exam because it is very important to know what all topics are the part of exam, what you need to prepare for the exam. Save the syllabus PDF and keep it on your desktop or in mobile to complete it all.
- Make a sheet where you make a table. In first column write all the name of topics to be covered for exam. Estimate the no. of days which you will take to have the complete understanding of the topic.
- Make your schedule to study for 1 hour daily when the IBPS exam is 3 months away and increase the timings to 2 or 3 hours after this time span.
- Study the topics of one subject on alternative days. This is because we need to cover 5 subjects in same time span.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning should be practiced daily for 1 hour. This will increase your analytical and reasoning skills.
- For General Knowledge, stay tuned to newspaper daily. Never be lazy in doing so; whenever you feel lazy just think YOUR 15 minutes can change your career and make you successful. Giving 15 minutes today will only let you to live luxurious life ahead.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips in 2 months
Increase your pace for exam preparation as soon as you can count the exam time on fingers. Practice the questions of all subjects in such a way that you can link the shortcuts at right time and fetch maximum no. of marks in the exam.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips in 1 month
- Practice the quantitative aptitude & reasoning section of the syllabus every day for 2 hours.
- Prepare your GK in such a way that you have answer to each and every question of exam. Read the newspaper daily, take up general knowledge books from market and study them.
IBPS PO Best Books for all topics
- For Language related queries, make sure you have the right books to practice grammar and comprehension skills.
- Stay consistent for your preparation for the exam and you will excel for sure in exam.
Checkout the best of books from below.
IBPS PO Preparation for Interview
- If your giving first interview of life, believe us stay confident only. Your confidence will grow interest in eyes of interviewer and he would be keen to hire you.
- When I had given my first interview, I was also afraid but my positive thinking and confidence had only brought green ticket for next round.
- Prepare some simple questions which are very common for any kind of interview.
- Cramming their answers is not the solution to crack the exam but rehearsing them with own self is the best solution.
You can always add on the things which you feel can help others too for exam preparation in the comment section, which we will add up in the article. Stay connected with us for the latest updates so that you don’t lose a single PDF to prepare for examination.
For More PO Information Visit Here
|PO Syllabus||PO Exam Pattern||PO Attempts ?||PO Experience|
|PO Cut Off||PO Salary||PO Numerical Ability||PO Success Story|