There are several competitive exams which are meant for bank services. The graduates every year fill out the application forms to get into any of the bank jobs and have a job in government sector. IBPS exams are really competitive and the candidates need to prepared in such a manner that they are able to score much above the cut off level in exam. This is because scoring just cut off level will not give them a good rank. Below, you can check your eligibility parameters for IBPS PO 2017 exam.
Eligibility criteria involve 3 points to check which are age limit, educational qualification, and nationality/citizenship.
Educational qualification- completed graduation degree from any university or institution.
IBPS PO 2017 Eligibility
IBPS PO age limit: age between 20-30 years
- Scheduled caste/schedule tribe- 5 years
- Other backward classes- 3 years
- Persons with disabilities- 10 years
- Ex- servicemen, commissioned officers including emergency commissioned officers/ short service commissioned officers- 5 years
- Persons in Kashmir division of J&K during period 1 Jan 1980- 31 Dec 1989 – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots- 5 years
IBPS PO Nationality:
- Citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee.
- People migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries Etc with Intention of Permanently Settling in India.
- For SC/ ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 100
- For others – Rs. 600
The candidates can apply for the IBPS PO from the official website once the notification is out for the exam. Registration process involves.
Details of candidates – name, father name, category name, educational qualification, date of birth and many more.
Scanned photographs (4.5cm x 3.5cm) and signatures uploading.
These are various eligibility criteria for IBPS PO. Be prepare for exam in the best possible way and clear the exam with full capabilities. We wish you GOOD LUCK for the exam. Do prepare well for the same.