It is very important to correctly mention all your details in the application form as the background check is being done after your clear the exam. In case your details come out wrong or forged, you are liable to be dismissed from the job position offered. So, fill out your application form in such a manner that you have no problems ahead.
You can apply online for IBPS Clerk from 22nd August, 2017 to 12th September, 2017. Fill out the application along with pay the application fees much prior to end date so that there is no chance that your application form is missed out. Follow the steps given below to apply online for IBPS Clerk VII.
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk
- Go to official website www.ibps.in
- Click on link “Click Here to Apply Online”
- Once you register you will attain Username and password details of which will be sent to your Email ID and phone number. Remember these credentials for reclogging to the same.
- You can fill out the application form and you can SAVE your data in between also so that you can resume from same point later.
- Once the form is filled, you can upload the photograph and signature from the links provided respectively
- Mention the state in which you are comfortable to go for your provisional allotment.
- Before you press the FINAL SUBMIT button, you can review the application form once more as once this button is pressed you will not be able to change any information.
- You can pay the application fees (Rs. 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen & Rs.600 for all others)
- Once e-receipt is generated you can keep a copy of the same with yourself.
- If payment is successful, you can download a copy of your filled application form for the exam.
Still if you have any kind of issues, you can write to us in comment section.
IBPS Clerk VII Notification DOWNLOAD